A Commitment to a Non-Narcotic Lifestyle
ProMedTek was founded on serving our Veterans just as they served the USA. As a company, we are dedicated to combat opioid misuse and abuse, which has ravished our Veterans. Using the proven technology of Shortwave Diathermy, we developed Replexa+ to be used anywhere on the body to relieve pain and help eliminate the dependence on opioids.
Why Combatting Opioid Misuse and Abuse is So Important
As has been described in many different studies conducted by the VA and other institutions, the prolonged use of opioids to combat chronic pain (>3 months, as defined by National Institute of Drug Abuse) can have detrimental physical and mental effects. The below statistics show just how detrimental opioids can be, especially for Veterans.
- In 2016 alone, there were more drug related deaths than the total number of soldiers killed in the Vietnam and Iraq wars 1
- > 50% of older Veterans suffer from Chronic Pain2
- Veteran’s Fatal Opioid Overdose Rate >2x National Average3
- 68,000 Veterans (13%) with Opioid-Use Disorder4
- Overmedication has possible link to suicide rate of Veterans, >20 Veteran suicides per day; Veterans suicide rate is >2x the suicide rate of national average5
- Veterans with PTSD or other mental health diagnoses are 3x more likely to receive opiates for pain6
- 55% increase in Veterans with opioid-use disorders from 2010-20157
- Polypharmacy (prescribing 5 or more drugs) has a 400% increase in overdoses and suicidal behavior for Veterans8
- 270% increase in opiate prescriptions to Veterans from 2001 - 20139
Safe and Effective Pain Relief
Replexa+ has been successfully prescribed to thousands of veterans nationwide providing pain relief and helping our veterans return to a more active and fulfilling life. With a therapy session taking only 30 minutes, Replexa+ was designed to be used easily and when convenient to your daily schedule. As a non-narcotic therapy, Replexa+ has zero side-effects, even when used long-term. Medications, such as opioids, can be dangerous and deadly, whereas Replexa+ can be safely administered without concerns and treat the pain you may have, rather than masking it like opioids, other drugs, and even other devices (e.g.: TENS units). If you suffer from any of the below conditions or any other type of pain, contact your physician today and ask about Replexa+.
Replexa+ has been prescribed successfully to treat:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Shoulder, Back/Spine, Neck, or other Orthopedic Pain
- Wound Pain
- Post-Surgical Pain
- and many more pain related conditions